Zoe is the Co-Founder & Creative Director of Co-Partnership, a multi-award winning branding and packaging agency that specialises in alcohol brands.
Since 1998, Zoe has worked on some of the world’s most iconic brands with some of the industry’s most inspiring creatives, including Harry Pearce of Pentagram, Mary Lewis of Lewis Moberly and Max Harkness with whom she founded Co-Partnership with in 2011.
Zoe has a great story — from growing up in the London 90’s music scene, building a portfolio from scratch, packaging design for FMCG brands, designing a casino in Tanzania, and the highlights and challenges of their first decade at Co-Partnership
She shares what inspires her, explains the difference between designing for food versus alcohol brands, how they get new clients, attracting and retaining great staff, and their design process for creating brands worth remembering.
Zoe Green is the Co-Founder & Creative Director of Co-Partnership, a branding and packaging agency that specialise in alcohol brands.
Zoe’s journey to graphic design followed the rhythm of the London underground music scene where she began designing logos and record labels for 90’s jungle and hip-hop genres.
Throughout her career, she has worked with some of the industry’s most inspiring creatives, such as Mary Lewis of Lewis Moberly and Harry Pearce of Pentagram, leading projects for iconic household names and challenger brands with proven experience across FMCG food packaging and premium alcohol branding.
In 2011 she co-founded Co-Partnership, a strategic branding and packaging studio with Innovation Director Max Harkness. The company has grown in reputation for their specialism in alcohol packaging design, working in partnership with local Aussie drinks brands and established global companies with strict commercial realities.
Shaped by her London upbringing, Zoe is driven to give a brand a pulse, coaching her team to always seek relevant ideas that add value and inspire memorable design executions.
Always one to challenge a category, she understands you have to know the rules to break them.
- Zoe’s favourite brands
- Her start in the industry
- Building her own portfolio from scratch
- Working on FMCG branding and packaging
- Working at Lewis Moberly and Pentagram
- Founding Co-Partnership with Max Harkness
- Designing a casino in Tanzania
- Tough business lessons in their first year
- Their first major project – The Hidden Sea
- Discussing their Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and Mac by Brookie’s projects
- Co-Partnership’s design process
- How they hire at Co-Partnership
- How branding and packaging design for alcohol is different to food packaging
- What she loves about the work they do
- Zoe’s favourite packaging designs
- Explaining the Value of Design
- Entering Design Awards
- Attracting new clients
- Influencing product development
- Attracting & retaining great staff
- Zoe’s dream project and her own personal dreams
- How Zoe switches off from work
- Her favourite movies, books and music
- What Zoe would be doing if she wasn’t a designer.