With over 15 years’ experience, Keith’s worked on some of the biggest brands, such as Disney, Honda, HSBC and Mercedes-Benz.
In a time where advertising is seen as an annoying interruption, Keith explains what marketers can do to cut through the noise.
He shares his favourite campaigns and discusses how the industry has changed over the years, plus what brands can do to rebound out of a recession.
Keith Byrne is a Creative Director, Writer and Strategist.
He has crafted campaigns, content and experiences that have run on nearly every continent, in nearly every category, for Disney, Honda, HSBC, Mercedes-Benz, Unilever and VISA.
For the past 4 years, Keith has led Digitas Singapore, helping the agency to be named Marketing Magazine’s Digital Agency of the Year (Twice) and Campaign’s Consultancy, Digital and Specialist Agency of the Year. During this period, Digitas Singapore has been highly awarded at the Spikes, Markies, Mumbrella and Shorty Awards.
Keith regularly writes about creativity, design, media and technology, and occasionally judges advertising festivals, most recently taking part in Adfest (Thailand), Adstars (Korea) and Mumbrella (Singapore). Outside of advertising, Keith is married with two young boys.
- Keith’s history and how the industry has changed over the years
- Some of his favourite big campaigns
- How Digitas compares to other creative agencies
- The recipe for successful campaigns
- The importance of trust in client relationships
- Working on challenger brands
- Advertising during a recession
- Simple and effective advertising
- Keith’s favourite projects he’s worked on; from Visa, Nokia, HSBC
- Moral obligations in advertising.