This episode is on Search Marketing and the Death of SEO with Ben Hirons.
Over the past 20 years, Ben has started and grown three successful businesses, researched over 1000 small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and studied the great marketers of our generation.
He is the founder of Due North, a boutique digital marketing agency specialising in search marketing.
Ben has a refreshing take on SEO and shares great advice on what you can do to win on Google.
This episode is perfect for marketers and business owners looking to get more sales from their website. If you’re currently spending money outsourcing your SEO this episode is well worth your time.
Ben Hirons is a Serial Entrepreneur, Rocket Scientist and explorer wannabe.
He is the founder of Due North, a team of marketing engineers collaborating with SMEs to drive revenue growth in the digital channels. He brings a unique and super-effective approach that combines his aerospace engineering skills with latest marketing techniques to design and build great marketing assets that stand the test of time.
Over the past 20 years, Ben has started and grown three successful businesses, researched over 1000 SMEs and studied the great marketeers of our generation. He is considered to be one of the leading marketing minds in Australian business, not to mention he has quite an interesting superpower.
- Ben’s favourite brand
- His background, studying Aeronautical Engineering
- Building and selling payments business – Merchantlink
- Winning on Google
- Launching Due North
- Lessons learned in rebuilding a search company
- Due North’s methodology to search
- Describing your ideal clients
- Killing SEO
- The difference between Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Developing a content strategy
- Ben’s favourite book — Essentialism